 Technic / Bionicle / 860
    Rahi —Ben Nagel
   This is an awesome forum. In ten minutes someone replied to my last message. Hey, has anyone seen ant Rahi in stores in the US? (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Rahi —Andrew Eade
     (...) Most Rahi have been sparaticly spoted at Walmarts and Toys'R'Us' around the country. My local Lego Outlet store hasAll o them except the Manas in so far(and has had them for a month) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Rahi —Denis Litvak
   (...) I saw Nui-Jaga and Muaka and Kane-Ra at TRU in Colorado. My birthday is coming up so I'm getting the Mauka and Kane-Ra =) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)