 Technic / Bionicle / 846
    Has anybody seen this? —Tom Inosanto
   I was looking at brickshelf and came across this: (URL) are huge pics, but worth the wait. Who is this guy? I would no mind getting some more masks if he is selling them.... or if anybody is selling them - feel free to email me :) And I like the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Has anybody seen this? —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well the description says "Pics of the Bionicle items from Legoland, CA", so they may be LL display stuff. ROSCO (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)