 Technic / Bionicle / 843
    new Mata Nui screenshots... —Christian Gemünden
   ... among some VERY interesting stuff as happening on Mata Nui right now (as mentioned in other post, but way not everything has been revealed yet). Well, actually - I am not even finished with the update on my site, but as there are so cool new (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)