 Technic / Bionicle / 813
    Re: Comic #2 out, Promo listed —Eric Joslin
   (...) Why? You can just get the Happy Meal "prize" without actually buying any food. There's even a key for it on the register. I've bought up to 20 toys in a single transaction. If the person running the register gives you any guff, ask to speak to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

        Re: Comic #2 out, Promo listed —Paul Gyugyi
   Actually, I just got the "Bionicle Power Pack" that includes one of these little guys. They are a lot better than they look: for instance, the body, legs and arms are all seperate pieces. I wish both arms could throw, though. The left arm is made of (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)