 Technic / Bionicle / 746
745  |  747
Subject:
Previously unmentioned set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 01:48:57 GMT

I went to a local Family Toy tonight. The place has apparently done their
inventory, and designated shelf and peg space for toys they expect to get.
For Lego, they set aside shelf space for Harry Potter (and even made some
mockup boxes with images - see the HP board for details), Dinosaurs, and
Bionicle.

They have mockup boxes for a couple Rahi, which are various images glued
onto approximately sized dummy boxes. They have a mockup box for Bionicle
Masks (8525), and the price tag is $1.99, and not the $2.99 TRU is charging.
Looking at the tags I noticed something odd...

Bionicle Power Wing
78818
$2.99

For reference, the mask tag read:

Bionicle Masks
08525
$1.99

The 78xxx number implies some sort of special multipack, but it's only
priced at $2.99. Any ideas?

Only thing I can think of is it might be the Turaga, could be they ship
together, and the shipping box has number 78818. Seems most likely, although
I thought the Turaga wouldn't appear in regular chains.

Rob