 Technic / Bionicle / 737
Re: What is an infected mask?.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 04:17:34 GMT

Wearers of infected masks are controlled by Makuta, but once the mask is
removed, they return to normal.  This is a good excuse for a swordfight
between Tahu and Kopaka!
Ian

Martin Scragg wrote:

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Rose Regner writes:
What is an infected mask?

I believe the legend has it that it is a mask that has been corrupted by
Makuta (the evil one), somebody correct me if I am wrong.

In reality it is a mask that is very dark grey in colour with brown
splotches on it.  Where you see the half in shadow Bionicle mask in the
posters etc. that is an infected mask, all rusted and pitted, the real ones
however look like this:

http://www.brickmaster.de/images/kanohi/Hau_infected.jpg

Martin