 Technic / Bionicle / 723
Re: How can I get a gold mask?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 13:57:47 GMT

You will have to win it

--
Michael

Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

"Phoenix007" <sky_dude@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I was looking at the program on the CD-ROM, and it indicated that in going
to bionicle.com, there was a way you could get a golden mask.  How do I do
that?  And do I choose the mask or is there just one or is it random or
what?  Thanks in advance,

Brian