 Technic / Bionicle / 708
  can anyone tell me where I can get these masks?

bearing in mind that I live in australia. (URL) where can I get the "eyes" piece in transparent dark blue, if such a thing exists? (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: can anyone tell me where I can get these masks?

(...) Purchase Gali 8533. (...) Good luck, these are scarcer. (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: can anyone tell me where I can get these masks?

(...) poster with the sets) set 8537 (2 URLs) infected mask comes in the Muaka & Kane-Ra set 8538, I think. (2 URLs) images I think are faked from the Silver mask image, Unless someone has won the "Golden mask" (2 URLs) Silver Hau one is packaged (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)