 Technic / Bionicle / 683
  Tarakava official name to be "Bionicle Boxer"??

See for yourself: (URL) read the description: "Often found hiding in the murky swamp water of Mata Nui, the Tarakava is a ruthless lizard-like creature that lunges from hiding to attack. When controlled by the Makuta, the Tarakava are dangerous foes (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Tarakava official name to be "Bionicle Boxer"??

Sorry, but the link doesn't seem to be working. On the US menu in S@H(I didn't check any others) one the second Bionicle page it has the other three Rahi, except what we call Tarakava is Bionicle Boxer, wierd huh? (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)