 Technic / Bionicle / 636
  Re: Throbot limb improvements

(...) I noticed (pre-Bionicle) that there is a fair amount of variation in the arm pieces in just the way you describe as well as some seeming to be made of a harder/stiffer plastic. The yellow ones show more color vriation than would be usual for (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Throbot limb improvements

To the contrary, half of my Toa sets limb pieces (legs in particular) have become very loose. I think they didn't used to be that way. Lewa is the only set that has the textures on the leg peices - I had assumed it was wear and tear, because he is (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Throbot limb improvements

(...) My nephew's Kopaka has one rather loose leg but he actually bought it that way (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)