 Technic / Bionicle / 634
  hi all you bionicle freaks out there

I am new here so this is my first post...I have a question... Together with some friends we have collected all of the Toa and Turaga (okay Vakama is still waiting to be bought)...now the question is...on the back of the boxes of the Turaga is a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: hi all you bionicle freaks out there

(...) That's what I'm going to do as soon as I get the rest of the Turagra (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)