 Technic / Bionicle / 626
  Re: Masks @ TRU

I don't know, I don't think I'd like the strange looks I'd get from taking a cartload of mask packs to the TRU check-out. Easier to order them from the S@H website. :) (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Masks @ TRU

(...) I wouldn't be so sure if I were you. I was one of the abysmally stupid people who lined up outside a TRU hours before it opened, just so we could get pokemon fossil cards. As if that wasn't enough the store inforced a one starter deck, five (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)