 Technic / Bionicle / 590
    Re: Mata Nui bugs still not fixed —Matthew Gerber
   Hey Ian (et al.), The last time I had contact with Tomas, they were most definately working on fixing this. Just so you don't feel alone, I'm also still int he same boat...play without logging in, go all the way to Onewa, try to give him the ball, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Mata Nui bugs still not fixed —Paul Gardosik
   (...) What kind of computer do you have? Maybe your software, OS, etc. isn't compatible. That would still make it legos fault for not making the game cross platform, though. (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Mata Nui bugs still not fixed —Matthew Gerber
   (...) It looks like you might have missed some of the story of the bugs from a couple of weeks ago. Dig back in .bionicle and you'll find out some of the problems/solutions offered. Matt (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)