 Technic / Bionicle / 556
    Snow Comparison —Andy Verner
   As every one of us has by now noticed, Lego seems to think that every one of its "action figure" lines (yes, this is a stretch for RoboRiders, but it's not like I can think of a better description, and that *is* how they're marketed) will die (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Snow Comparison —Richard W. Schamus
   (...) I agree. These "action figure" seem to thrive on psuedo re-makes of past lines. The Throwbots, though interesting, were completely inadequate as action figures. The Bionicals are the closest things to that end. Initially, when Throwbots came (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic.slizer)

        Re: Snow Comparison —Andy Verner
   (...) Turbo has a lot of teal on him, right? Maybe Amazon/Swamp/Lewa. You could also throw him in with Electro/Spark and go with the CyberSlam color scheme. On the other hand, Onyx/Onua will probably have a serious part shortage... (...) Well, the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic.slizer)