 Technic / Bionicle / 509
  Re: Bugs

Ah! Good thought Ray. But does the same apply to browser plug-ins also? If so, you are correct that there is something in Tim's registry (or elsewhere?) that says he has Flash, even if the bulk of the program is deleted. Tim? Is that any help? Matt (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bugs

I dunno, I really am lost with all this. If this is a new idea from someone is there a way to get around it or some other loop hole i could use to get past this problem? Tim (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)