 Technic / Bionicle / 505
    Re: Bugs —Tim Thomson
   This is getting really annoying now becuase when i eventually found the plug-in folder the only plugin in there is quick time and when i got to the flash website it still says I have flash. What is going on with my cmputer and does anyne know where (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bugs —Matthew Gerber
   I dunno' Tim. Either the Shockwave or Flash plug-in should be in there. Do you perhaps have more than one version of the browser installed on the system and you looked in the folder for a copy you don't use/didn't install the plug-in into (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)