 Technic / Bionicle / 493
  Confusing dates for Shop at Home

Noticing it was the day the Toa were to arrive in the U.S. I hopped over to the Shop at Home website. However, the dates for those sets not available are different than expected! Toa: Pohatu: Available Now Tahu: Available Now Gali: Available Now (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Confusing dates for Shop at Home

Hey Ian, The first thing I learned in ordering from S@H...IGNORE THE WEB SITE! They are simply behind, always. Often, they are just plain WRONG. In the thread about the "Classic" sets re-release, Brad Justus writes: Oh, yeah, one last thing: (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)