 Technic / Bionicle / 469
Re: Another Mata Nui event due today (I think)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 21:55:23 GMT

I think this update happened early, when it allowed us to travel from Ga-Koro
to Po-Koro six days ago.

Ray Kremer
http://throwbots.virtualave.net

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Phil Traviss writes:
If I have remembered right, I think there's another Mata Nui 'event' due
this evening (19:00 GMT)... Gali stuff.

Phil.