 Technic / Bionicle / 445
  Bionicle Web Site Contest Request

Well, it's been at least 24 hours since I e-mailed my request for the official LEGO parts for the contest, and I have yet to see a response. My guess at this point: 1) They weren't ready to send this out, but updated the site anyway. 2) Heaven (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  (canceled)

  Re: Bionicle Web Site Contest Request

Bingo! Thanks Ian! (and my thanks to Leah also) Matt (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Web Site Contest Request

Thanks Ian, for posting this... very thoughtful of you to convey it to all the folks asking for it. (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Web Site Contest Request

Yep, thanks. I've been waiting for my "web kit" for awhile now This clears up a bit of speculation. :) (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)