 Technic / Bionicle / 437
    Re: Telling the tounga... —Ian Constable
   Go to the hidden cave and go to the Koli stadium. If you have already talked to the Tohunga with the Koli ball there, he will have dissappeared and you can take his Koli ball. I showed the ball to Onewa and he said "But this is just a Koli ball..." (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Telling the tounga... —Marlene Spears
   (...) to (...) take (...) Koli (...) Hallo! Every time I go to the Koli pitch, the player is there. I've spoken with him on several occasions, he never goes away. My "key" fit Lewa's kanohi in the Quarry, I found the Nui-Jaga. But I just can't get (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Telling the tounga... —Marlene Spears
   Just following up an old thread. I found a bug, an incompatibility between the old browser I was using and the Mata Nui website. I switched from Netscape Navigator to Microsoft Explorer -- only temporarily -- and managed to give the Koli ball to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)