 Technic / Bionicle / 432
431  |  433
Subject:
GAAAA!YESSSSSS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 23:23:40 GMT

I'm exited- found a secret! Go to the bionicle game (mata nui), and make your
way to po-koro. Go to the guy selling Koli Balls and take the tan rock with a
flames picture on it. Then go to the cave that leads to the statues of the
toa's masks. Next, go close up to tahu's mask statue and stick the tan
rock-on-a-stick into the hole under the mask. I 'm still figuring out the rest,
but be prepared to come face to face to a rahi!

NICK