 Technic / Bionicle / 413
  Masks List now updated

HI Bionicle Collectors I have redone my mask listings and have uploaded a new version on the list on my website, it now runs faster and better quality images for you guys It includes every bionicle that has been release or to be release there I will (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Masks List now updated

Just s note, Nui-Jaga - 8548 apears to have Turqoise versions of Onua's mask. I love the new format! (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)