 Technic / Bionicle / 412
  First Nestle promo CDs spotted!

The first Nestle Promo CDs have been spotted in "Nesquick" packages in Vienna. According to a postage to 1000steine.de, there are two different promo CDs available!! It's time to have a look at your local supermarket...... brickhead (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: First Nestle promo CDs spotted!

(...) Hi Arnold, thanks for pointing that out. I got my hand on a few boxes today. The first images have just been uploaded, though a complete review and software description should follow later... (URL) Christian --- xTIAN. ---...--- Lugnet Member (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)