 Technic / Bionicle / 40
    Re: LEGO Company in the News : Bionicle release —Lawrence Wilkes
    "Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:G83DEH.FG7@lugnet.com... (...) Like the director of Texas Chainsaw Massacre calling it a film about DIY regards lawrence (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: LEGO Company in the News : Bionicle release —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Well, for *really* good chili it kind of is... =oP -- Richard (yes, in fact, my middle name is Hannibal -- I just spell it more latin-like) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)