 Technic / Bionicle / 372
  Re: LEGO Plans $15M Push for Bionicle Games

targeted at the older audience??? they abviously have not been researching us very well all i see around is more universal technic sets, no juniorization and beinging back the bulk sets (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Plans $15M Push for Bionicle Games

(...) Older than town Jr., perhaps... (...) We're not the target audience of a 15M marketing campaign, you can be sure of that, I would bet dollars to doughnuts.(1) 1 - a saying that used to mean "great odds" but now that a decent Krispy Kreme is (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)