 Technic / Bionicle / 292
  Nestlé CD-Rom to appear in May

Hi all, I just recieved an Email from Nestlé Consumer Service that they will pack the new Bionicle-promo-CD in some of their products by Mid May. She gave me the names of these products too, but since that is all only confirmed for Germany, I'll (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Nestlé CD-Rom to appear in May

(...) .... I hate Nestle cereals.... sometimes it's hard when you go for promo items....... brickhead (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)