 Technic / Bionicle / 283
Re: #*@#!!! I can't get in anymore.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:26:32 GMT

Try this address:
http://www.lego.com/matanui/matanui.asp

(Note that you don't need to login with a Club ID to play, only to have it
save your position automatically -- that's the reason behind the
"machination," it's so you can save. It's not clear enough at the moment
that you don't need to login to play.)

If that doesn't work, try clearing your cache and restarting your browser.
If cache-clearing doesn't work try deleting your LEGO cookie. (e-mail me for
instructions)

If you're getting "requested resource in use" or some server error like
that, it could be because LEGO.com is experiencing very high traffic,
especially for Mata Nui. Try back later if that's the case.

Tomas Clark
tclark@halfrobot.com

(This message contains no official or unreleased information from the LEGO
Company.)

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, James Howse writes:
Ever since lego changed the page so that it requires a club id to get in,
I've been shut out. All I get is a screen saying the server can't process my
request. Anyone out there know a work around or have an address behind the
login I could go to?

James (who is really annoyed by the latest machination from the NEW lego :(