 Technic / Bionicle / 2437
2436  |  2438
Subject:
Problem registering on BZPower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:06:56 GMT

I tried to create an account on BZPower a couple of days ago. I never recieved a
confirmation e-mail but have managed to logon using the details I entered
(username talltim) but I then can't use most functions such as posting or
looking up members. When I do I get an error:
'This menu has been disabled'
I have been able to use the 'Resend Validation Email' function but the
registration links in the mails I recieve also fail with the same error. I tried
sending a mail to the admin (with difficulty as my usual PC has no email
software so it took me a while to find out what the mail address was) but this
bounced saying the mailbox was full.

Can anyone help?

Tim