 Technic / Bionicle / 2435
2434  |  2436
Subject:
2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 03:03:13 GMT

I've been reading the 2006 spoilers over on BZpower & have been thinking about
the comment Greg made (making it official) that the Toa Nuva will not be
rereleased & will not evolve, as fans are looking for updated poseability in the
figs (me included).  Well, what if there's a characteristic of the Island of
Doom that causes the Toa Nuva to Devolve (back to their 'olda' forms) which
could be rereleased in more poseable forms, maybe with the gold masks they had
just before the Nuva transformation (therefor Toa can be rereleased in an
updated form without breaking Greg's 'rule').  I'm posting here since I'm not a
member @ BZpower & hoped that maybe someone on both boards could 'cross-post'
from here to there.

comments?

Jeff