 Technic / Bionicle / 2416
  Remove part from

Hi all, I have asked before, but does anyone know how to remove the tranparent part (URL) from the mask? (sorry for the fuzzy picture) I cannot seem to be able to do without breaking stuff :-( Thanks. Jaco (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Remove part from

(...) Sorry mate, I can't help. I have never tried. If you have already asked before and had no answer, i suggest trying: www.bzpower.com I hear that website has a lot of bionicle gurus. Steve (19 years ago, 29-May-05, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Remove part from

Hi Jaco, Try using the method shown here: (URL) the easiest one I've seen that ususally doesn't damage the part you are talking about. -Dave (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Remove part from

I found these as well: (URL) variation. I can't say I've ever seen this one before. (URL) maker, but this one doesn't appear quite as effective. Your results may vary. I hope those helped. -Dave (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Remove part from

(...) There's also these, something my husband did before his passing: (URL) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)