 Technic / Bionicle / 2404
  Re: 2005 release dates

(...) I think there's a couple of reasons. In the past, some of the new releases have been shipping in non-North American areas first, for a short time (a matter of a few weeks)... the Toa Nuva, for instance, came out in the UK first. From what I (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: 2005 release dates

Not to appear to stupid here, but What is a Visorak? Are there pictures out there? I got one of the TOA Hordiak ad became despondent when I discovered it's cool looking weapon was 1 part not 2 separate parts. The silver is a stiff rubbery plastic (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: 2005 release dates

(...) Yeah, it's actually a kind of cool process, molding two different types of plastic together into one piece. But a lot of people wanted it to be separate pieces. (...) Try BrickSet ((URL) and BZPower ((URL) for pictures and descriptions. - (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)