 Technic / Bionicle / 237
    Re: Do Bioncle Masks hide Greedy Marketing? —Christian Gemünden
   Hi Eric, excellent reply! I couldn't have said that better! The guys that complain about the "collectible system" itself won't buy the masks anyway (and nobody asks them to do so). I don't complain about that thing, I knew about that before having (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Do Bioncle Masks hide Greedy Marketing? —Eric Joslin
   (...) Thanks! (...) I've read your posts about collecting the masks, and I can tell that they don't have the same tone to them. I enjoy seeing the pictures of all the masks laid out and sorted... it brings back memories. :D (...) That is kind of (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego)