 Technic / Bionicle / 2337
    Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon —Jonathan Wilson
   Nice module. Wish I had that much trans-dk-blue :) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon —David Laswell
   (...) The 1x2 tiles and bricks are still listing in huge quantities at reasonable prices on Bricklink (they both appear to have hit Pick-a-Brick in California). If it weren't for that, I might still be collecting water for the pool, but I managed to (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)