 Technic / Bionicle / 2326
    Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Certainly is a fun moc! Reminds me of Adrian's pool on his Rigel 7 moonbase. I gotta love that pool! definately need to something like that in a moc of mine! Would love to see this in a moonbase layout - is very nice! -Lenny (20 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon —David Laswell
   (...) I'm not sure I ever saw that before. The invisible water idea works pretty well in his pool, because it's obviously a swimming pool w/ diving board, but mine would have just looked like a sloped sand-dune without water and someone flying the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)