 Technic / Bionicle / 2309
  Bionicle online comics bye-bye?

Just when I thought I can always go back and read them at my leisure, they seem to have gone away from the official site. Arrr...rrrgh! (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle online comics bye-bye?

(...) Yeah, all of the old Mata Nui content (including the two MNOLGs, the second of which I never had a chance to finish), have been pulled so the website can concentrate solely on the new Metru Nui storyline. The last three years of storyline have (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)