 Technic / Bionicle / 2175
    BioniWars: CloneToaper —David Laswell
    If you've seen one, you've seen them all. Good thing, because I only made one of them: (URL) And you would not believe how hard it was to get the muzzle flash to glow for the header shot. I'm glad this is the only one whose gun shoots a blue (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)