 Technic / Bionicle / 2142
  Cool Lego Site of the Week

Hi all, I was sort of surprised to see BZ Power near the bottom of the list on the most recent CLSOTW poll. While I don't collect or even particularly like the theme, I think Bionicle Zone is to the Bionicle theme what From Bricks to Bothans is to (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Cool Lego Site of the Week

(...) I think you already mentioned why, most or all Bionicle fans only use BZ Power. The poll was here at Lugnet and you have to be a member to vote. There are strong feelings when it comes to Bionicle here (at Lugnet, not .technic.bionicle) and (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Cool Lego Site of the Week

(...) I'm enthusiastic about lugnet and Bionicle but the pointless sniping at Bionicle took a lot of the shine off lugnet for me. That and the endless "technic is dead / not dead" noise. (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)