 Technic / Bionicle / 2140
  Bionicle Meets Cat

Bionicle meets the girlfriend's cat. (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Meets Cat

(...) I had my hopes to see some Bionicle slaying by the cat... Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Meets Cat

(URL) (...) Not sure why it came up blank. There is a frame on the page. Which browser are you viewing on? (should work though) The pics are not especially small .. maybe there was a lag issue ... I'm babbling. (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Meets Cat

(...) Hm.. Look at that, it works in Internet Explorer. I use Mozilla, (URL) I still want to see the cat attack :) /Tobbe (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)