 Technic / Bionicle / 213
Re: finally complete on the first batch!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 21:03:34 GMT

Wow Xtian

What a collection now, those new pictures sure show the collection of masks

In 3 weeks time, my room will be like that

http://www.brickmaster.de/images/ - at the bottom :-)

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

"Christian Gemuenden" <xtian@brickmaster.de> wrote in message
Hi all,

just a short "internal" note but I think you might wanna hear that too:

WHOoooohooooo!

I AM COMPLETE ON ALL TOA MASKS NOW !!!!

(including a total of 48 masks from the first batch). However, I do not • yet
have *any* masks of the second batch. Guess I will have to make my second
copy of the first batch complete first, there aren't that many left anyway
--- I'll get them ALL, muahaha!!!

Thanks again to Brickhead who has supported me a lot.

My current stats can be found here:

http://www.brickmaster.de/images/bio_masks_list.jpg

I am willing to trade away nearly all of the masks that I three or more
times, excluding some that are still listed but already promised to
Brickhead :) ...

Now on to the new batch, where are these ???

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de