 Technic / Bionicle / 2127
    Kakama Colors —Gregory Muri
   Hello, Does anyone here know if the Kakama masks were ever made in dark grey, purple or yellow? Thanks, Greg (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Kakama Colors —Andrew Bulthaupt
   The only colors they were made in(to the best of my knowledge) were Red, White, Blue, Green, Black, Brown, Light Brown(Huki) and Tourquoise(sp?) in the Tarakava. I'm pretty sure that's it. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)