 Technic / Bionicle / 2124
Re: Mata Nui - the on-line game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 05:41:22 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Tine Andersen writes:
Dear fellow AFOLs

I have a quite unhappy 5 yo who's still quite keen on the on-line mata nui
game. He's stuck! I remember seeing a walk-through some place on the net,
but all links to the place is dead. Does anybody happen to have a copy of
the solution/walk-through you could post or mail me?

Tine - mother of unhappy Niels

Hello Tine,

Check out BZPower.com --> http://www.bzpower.com/forum/ They have a section
that covers the games.