 Technic / Bionicle / 2115
    McDonald's Bionicle for sale or trade —Tanya K. Burkhart
   Hi, all, I have two complete sets of 6 of the McDonald's Happy Meal promo last year. One set of six is still MISB. The other set is complete with bags and paper inserts, I built them to see what they looked like, and then put them in a plastic box, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)