 Technic / Bionicle / 2096
    Maori hacker forces toy forum off Net (BZPower Bionicle website ) —James Trobaugh
    Interesting... ---...--- "A so-called "terrorist" Maori hacker has forced an Internet forum associated with international toymaker Lego offline. Though Lego had buckled to pressure and agreed to stop using Maori words in its range of Bionicle toys, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general) !

        Re: Maori hacker forces toy forum off Net (BZPower Bionicle website ) —John Herre
     This is just sloppy journalism. It looks like the author read Kelly's article ((URL) BZPower.com, made a few assumptions, and wrote an article without doing any research. I have a few comments on I've snipped parts that are taken directly from (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Maori hacker forces toy forum off Net (BZPower Bionicle website ) —Terry Prosper
   (...) The sad part about this is that this looks like another case of misunderstanding between 2 completely different cultures. Though I can understand the concern of the Maori people about the using of their religion and culture in a toy, it should (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)