 Technic / Bionicle / 2054
  Anyone find this site before?

(URL) language for most of the early Bionicle in an online translation form. Yeee Haw! -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!" (URL) Account: drumm-family Geekshelf Account: Drumm-Family Bricklink Store: drumm_family (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Anyone find this site before?

(...) I've been using the one at (URL) lately; the one you mentioned doesn't work with the version of Netscape that I usually use. There have occasionally been topics about various dictionaries/translators in the forums at BZPower.com. John (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Anyone find this site before?

(...) Thanks, this is a really pleasing dictionary of speech examples. (Ngata's Maori dictionary.) Pay attention also to the final credit in Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. Hint: It's not Elvish (: (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)