 Technic / Bionicle / 2022
    Krana Codes —James Howse
   I've looked here and at K-P (albeit superficially) and can't find any mention of this at all. I was looking at the back of a krana and noticed three bionicle letters, forming some code. Each of the different krana have a different code. Has anyone (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Krana Codes —Nicole Drumm
     download the pdf checklist on K-P it has them decoded -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) howse" <jehowse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gy1IyE.JxC@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Krana Codes —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) the codes are as folows: BO - ICR CA - IEK JA - LPP SU - EPF VU - OMA XA - BMR YO - CAG ZA - NMG If you are looking for the Mata Nui font, Matthew Gerber made one a while back (he makes some awesome Lego style fonts!) You can DL it here - (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Krana Codes —James Howse
   (...) Thanks very much for the font link. Now that just leaves the question. (...) James(who sings "Bo, a krana, a small brown krana, Su a greeny yellow one") (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)