 Technic / Bionicle / 2009
2008  |  2010
Subject:
Sucked in by Bionicle Marketing.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 18:10:56 GMT

At first I resisted the Bionicle idea but was attracted to its unapologetic
goofiness. Then I found I actually liked the whole deal. I'll admit not
liking the Bohrok too much, but they are good enough as foils to the Toa.

The upcoming phase is the Toa Nuva. aka the "Rad Teen Toa." My first
reaction to this was "Oh look, the new Coke," but I find myself being ever
so slowly drawn towards actually wanting to get the new sets.

Past experience on  lugnet has shown that this sort of talk makes the
traditional technic-heads go a little bit crazy, so I'll also point out that
my absolute favorite set is 8020. I am just a Bionicle fan and am not from
New Zealand.

This page:
http://www.maskofdestiny.com/archiveimage.asp?i=1623

from: