 Technic / Bionicle / 1972
    Disappointment on Bohrok —Mark Chittenden
   Picked up #8564, Lehvak the other day. Pretty cool. Picked up #8560, Pahrak today. What the hey? Only thing different is the colors and the hands. I had expected more variation. Now I'm not sure I'll even go after the other Bohroks. I can understand (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Disappointment on Bohrok —Mark Chittenden
     Another thing. Am I the only one who thinks that the Bohrok brains looks like the old Transformer's symbols??? (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Disappointment on Bohrok —Jaap van der Laan
   (...) I totally agree Mark. I am a little bit disappointed too! You mentioned the Turaga as supporting characters but even they had more difference than the Bohrok: color, tools, masks and size (all Turaga have a different size). I have all the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)