 Technic / Bionicle / 1955
    Infected masks —Damian Garcia
   I bought 9 mask packs at Wal-Mart yesterday and received 3 infected masks. The first one I received was over a year ago, this was also from Wal-Mart. I have ordered from Lego.com and bought from Wal-Mart (when they were not all opened) and never (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Infected masks —Ian Constable
    (...) If you are talking about the trans-green Miru, it was an exclusive freeebie at Legoland California (and Windsor I think). I don't think you can get them anymore, except maybe at eBay and Bricklink. Ian (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Infected masks —Damian Garcia
    "Ian Constable" <ianc@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:3C825E8F.FDF8FE....rr.com... (...) freeebie at (...) No, just the trans-green Kaukau. I have already secured one through Bricklink, but I never received one in a mask pack (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)