 Technic / Bionicle / 1940
  The Great Eagle of Mata Nui and why we are trying to care

Before I get started, here is a link to my Bionicle creations, including the newest, The Great Eagle of Mata Nui (URL) Nui is huge in my 4 year old son's world mythology. We have a constantly changing and evolving story going on about the Tohunga, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: The Great Eagle of Mata Nui and why we are trying to care

(...) <snip> (...) I agree that the canonical Bohrok tale is not too inspires. And my response is similar to yours: the Bohrok have their own agenda which is different from the Toas and that has put them in conflict. What the Toas call destruction, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)