 Technic / Bionicle / 1933
    Gremlin —Paul A. Coombs
   This is a modified Bohrok made to fit a minifig. I've made a couple of others (brown and red) that I'll be posting soon. They are slightly differnt. LMKWYT Paul (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Gremlin —Martin Scragg
   (...) Oh, you mean this one: (URL) like the idea of Boba Fett as the pilot. What if you mix the colours up a bit, rather than keeping with the original colour scheme? Martin (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)